Face Covering Compliance
- Face Covering Student Compliance Guidelines and Protocol
- Employee Expectations & Compliance Processes for the use of Face Coverings
- Face Coverings and Accessibility Considerations
The Teaching Re-entry group and an advisory group of faculty members has finalized a set of language recommendations for Fall 2020 syllabi. These are not policy requirements, but recommendations for communicating with students about the complexities of teaching and learning that will make this semester unique.
All University of Arizona students have agreed to abide by the standards for behavior set forth by the Arizona Board of Regents. The Student Code of Conduct is in place to create a safe, healthy, and responsible environment that allows UA students, faculty, and staff to be successful in their daily endeavors and to achieve long term goals.
Faculty Responsibilities to Graduate Assistants/Associates (RAs and TAs)
Every graduate student occupying a Graduate Assistant/Associate Teaching (GAT) or Graduate Research Assistant/Associates (GAR) position must receive a written performance evaluation from his or her faculty supervisor at the end of each term, regardless of the specific duties. More information can be found at the Graduate College website listed below; links to forms for “TA conversations” and “RA conversations” are available on this page.
COS Requirements and Best Practices
The College of Science has created a document for instructors that outlines what all COS courses must have and best practices for Fall 2020.
Promotion and Tenure
Deadline for dossiers to be submitted to the College of Science for the 2020-2021 cycle is November 16, 2020 for both Tenure-track and Career-track cases. Please follow the links below for information on Promotion and Tenure.
- University of Arizona Faculty Affairs promotion and tenure information
- 2020-2021 Guide to the Promotion Process
- 2020-2021 Guide to the Promotion Process PDF
- UHAP Policy for tenure-eligible (TE) faculty, tenured (TT) faculty, and career-track (CT) faculty
- UHAP Policy for continuing-eligible (CE) and continuing status (CS) professionals
- Promotion/tenure dossier templates for TE, TT, CT faculty, and CE,CS professionals
- COVID-19 Context
Conflict of Commitment (COC), Conflict of Interest (COI), and Export Control
Conflict of Commitment (COC) Disclosures
- University of Arizona Policy on COCs
- Information for disclosing COCs
- Direct link to the COC disclosure system
Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Introduction to the University COI program
- COI summary sheet PDF
- UHAP description of COI
- University Policy on Individual COIs in research
- University Policy on Management of Personal COIs
- Direct link to the COI disclosure system