Face Covering Compliance
- Face Covering Student Compliance Guidelines and Protocol
- Employee Expectations & Compliance Processes for the use of Face Coverings
- Face Coverings and Accessibility Considerations
All University of Arizona students have agreed to abide by the standards for behavior set forth by the Arizona Board of Regents. The Student Code of Conduct is in place to create a safe, healthy, and responsible environment that allows UA students, faculty, and staff to be successful in their daily endeavors and to achieve long term goals.
Faculty Responsibilities to Graduate Assistants/Associates (RAs and TAs)
Every graduate student occupying a Graduate Assistant/Associate Teaching (GAT) or Graduate Research Assistant/Associates (GAR) position must receive a written performance evaluation from his or her faculty supervisor at the end of each term, regardless of the specific duties. More information can be found at the Graduate College website; links to forms for “TA conversations” and “RA conversations” are available on this page.
COS Requirements and Best Practices
The College of Science has created a document for instructors that outlines what all COS courses must have and best practices for Spring 2022.
Promotion and Tenure
Update: Faculty Affairs Office Hours
The final weekly office hours for Spring 2022 will be on Wednesday, May 4 from 2pm-3pm.
Zoom Meeting Link - https://arizona.zoom.us/j/88180076327
Over the Summer, please reach out to Frankie Kolb at firstname.lastname@example.org for any advice/assistance on the P&T process, procedures, best practices, or RPT related questions, and she will be happy to meet.
We will consider a new schedule in Fall 2022 and send out an update in Mid-August.
- Deadline for all career-track dossiers to be submitted to the College of Science for the 2022-2023 cycle is Friday, October 14, 2022.
- Deadline for tenure track & continuing status dossiers for promotion, and 6 Year Reviews to be submitted to the College of Science for the 2022-2023 cycle is Friday, October 14, 2022.
- Deadline for 3rd year reviews to be submitted to the College of Science for the 2022-2023 cycle is Friday, November 4, 2022.
Please follow the links below for templates and more information on Promotion and Tenure.
- College of Science Guidelines for Promotion to Associate Professor with Tenure and Full Professor with Tenure
- University of Arizona Faculty Affairs promotion and tenure information
- 2022-2023 Guide to the Promotion Process for Career Track Faculty
- 2022-2023 Guide to the Promotion Process PDF for Tenure Track & Continuing Status Faculty
- UHAP Policy for tenure-eligible (TE) faculty, tenured (TT) faculty, and career-track (CT) faculty
- UHAP Policy for continuing-eligible (CE) and continuing status (CS) professionals
- Promotion/tenure dossier templates for TE, TT, CT faculty, and CE,CS professionals
- COVID-19 Context
- More resources for the College of Science Department Coordinators can be found here. If you need access, please contact Frankie Kolb.
Conflict of Commitment (COC), Conflict of Interest (COI), and Export Control
Conflict of Commitment (COC) Disclosures
- University of Arizona Policy on COCs
- Information for disclosing COCs
- Direct link to the COC disclosure system
Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Introduction to the University COI program
- COI summary sheet PDF
- UHAP description of COI
- University Policy on Individual COIs in research
- University Policy on Management of Personal COIs
- Direct link to the COI disclosure system