COVID-19 Resources for COS Students
Last updated 1:54 PM MST, 6/23/20
We urge all students to pay attention to their email for communication from the University, Faculty and Staff. We will continue to update this page with resources as they become available. Visit the central University of Arizona COVID-19 page for campus-wide updates.
The Road Back
We’re so glad to welcome you for a new school year. As you probably know, your classes this fall will look a little different than usual. The University of Arizona will offer four types of classes, ranging from fully in-person to fully online.
Student Emergency Fund
If you or a student you know are in need of emergency financial support, consider looking into the Arizona Student Emergency Fund.
University of Arizona Dean of Students
Updates from the University of Arizona Dean of Students. Including information on housing, food security and more.
Student Resources for Online Learning
An overview of technology resources and support for online learning at the University of Arizona.
Student Success & Retention Innovation
An up-to-date list of student resources that are available online.
Campus Health remains open! Coming to Campus Health (for any reason) or have questions about COVID-19 testing? Please call before you come in.
Updates on Commencement 2020 will be available starting Friday, March 27 on the Arizona Commencement website.
- Create a weekly schedule
- Time block your classes/study time by course
- Increase communication with professors/peers utilizing D2L resources (zoom, discussion boards, etc.)
- Check email/notifications regularly
- Eliminate distractions as much as possible
- Get dressed each morning & set goals for your courses as normal
- Remember to keep virtually connected with friends & family through Facetime, Skype, Voice Group Calls, Text Messages, etc.
For general information, please visit UArizona’s central hub for COVID-19 communications.
For communication and information from the Graduate College, including updated policies on exams and defenses, please visit the main Arizona graduate college website.
- Ask your TA or professor question in office hours via Zoom
- Host a Zom study session with friends in your class
- Create your own study guide
- Block out time in your schedule for study AND review what you studies
- Take breaks, stay rested, & keep hydrated!